Women are becoming more conscious to seek out better care that is more finely tuned to their specific needs. Women’s Health is designed to treat conditions most closely related to common health issues like pelvic floor dysfunction which can lead to urinary or bowel incontinence and pelvic pain. In addition, pregnancy, childbirth, chronic constipation, chronic coughing, surgery, trauma, and aging can all cause pelvic floor muscle tension, incoordination and weakness.
- Difficulty tolerating a pelvic examination
- ow back pain during pregnancy
- Weakened core strength or discomfort following delivery
- Discomfort during or following sexual intimacy
- Chronic urination
- Loss of bowel or bladder control when coughing, laughing or sneezing
- Frequent constipation