"We Are The #1 Option For The Treatment Of Injuries Associated With Auto Accidents!"
Why You Should Do Physical Therapy After A Car Accident
- Getting into a physical therapist immediately after a car accident can greatly improve your outcomes versus waiting for several weeks and having long term deficits.
- We are experts in treating any musculoskeletal injury and understand how to get patients back to a normal life
- We can help you to avoid surgery, injections and pain medication.At Impact Physical Therapy we treat all types of injuries after an auto accident. In fact, we are the #1 healthcare option to treat your auto accident injury.
We have a comprehensive understanding of all auto accident cases. Our staff works hand in hand with your insurance company and lawyer to deliver the highest quality care without all of the hassle.
We have treated hundreds of patients just like your self (check out these patient testimonials).
If you or a family are suffering with pain related to a care accident please reach out to us!
There are many different stretches and strengthening exercises that can help to alleviate some of the pain and tightness. Be sure to look over our list of contributing factors that can lead to and exacerbate the pain you are feeling in your lower back.
Whether you live in the Glendale area or Scottsdale, Impact Physical Therapy wants to help you better understand how to manage your lower back pain.At Im
Auto Accident Injuries
- Herniated disc
- Muscle/soft tissue strain
- Sciatica/pinched nerve
Why Choose Impact Physical Therapy?
At Impact Physical Therapy, we focus on YOUR entire system to not only identify the source of your symptoms, but to also treat the root causes of your back pain. We have helped hundreds of patients just like yourself avoid surgery, and pain killers by providing a hands on approach. Whether you have tried physical therapy somewhere else, have had pain for years, use pain killers or have tried EVERYTHING …. WE CAN HELP YOU. Get in for a Free Consultation and let us show you why hundreds of patients have succeeded and now live a happy and active life.
What to Expect from Us:
- One-on-one care with a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Individualized plan of care
- Innovative techniques such as cupping, dry needling, and kinesiotape
- Easy lines of communication
- Fast results
Looking For A Reliable Back Pain Product That Delivers Real Results?
Purchase Dr. E's Back Pain Kit!
Muscle roller set includes a 12” high density & extra firm back massage roller, yoga stretching strap, resistance band and e-book with online workouts. The kit allows you to perform therapy stretches and exercises recommended by physical therapist, chiropractors and massage therapists around the world. Reduces recovery time, prevents injury, improves range of motion, and eases soreness & stiffness.