Impact Physical Therapy is a proud sponsor of this upcoming beach volleyball clinic! Details are below! You can sign up by clicking here.
WHAT: Beach volleyball skills, drills, movement and motivational talk by two-time Olympian and Gold Medalist, Dain Blanton. Coaching and direction also provided by Priscilla Tallman (All-America, UGA), Richard Tallman (National Champion, CSULB) and Kelly O’Connor (All-America, USC).
WHERE: Victory Lane, Glendale, AZ
WHEN: Thursday, June 2nd, 8-11 AM. Registration begins at 7:15 AM, clinic begins promptly at 8 AM
* Please arrive with enough time to park and complete registration process. Athletes will need to have the Sand Clinic Release Form filled out either online, scanned and emailed to pytallman@or brought the morning of the clinic (see form link below).
* Athletes without a signed release will not be able to participate in the clinic.
* We live in a desert, please plan accordingly. Bring water bottles, sunscreen, light snacks or anything else you think you will need for three hours of volleyball instruction. Be responsible for your own needs. If you want or need sunglasses, an extra shirt, a towel, then plan accordingly.
* Bring your best attitude, an open mind, willing spirit, intensity and FUN. If you haven’t had a chance to play in the sand, this is a great opportunity to do so.
* We are excited to work with you and share in our love and knowledge of the sport of volleyball. Whether you play indoor or sand, you will learn something new at the clinic and start your summer off right!